Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. ~Jim Davis

Sunday, August 14, 2011

River Station

This is my first restaurant review. This past weekend I visited my love in Plesant Valley, NY. we walked (most of the way) of the Walkway over the Hudson. It was a beautiful sight. Then we headed to the River Station a short drive from the Walkway. A convenient parking lot was located in the rear of the restaurant. We dined outside on the patio. Wait staff was pleasant. Food was very good, fresh, & hot. I got pulled pork and Jenna got the California club. Mine came with french fries and Jenna's came with macaroni salad. She doesn't even eat macaroni salad but tried and enjoyed it! Overall a good atmosphere, a great view and delicious food all reasonably priced!


THE VIEW


THE FOOD : Tangy pulled pork on garlic club roll topped with cheddar & crispy onions served with fries.


THE RESTAURANT

No comments:

Post a Comment